B. Adam Hajovsky, M.D.
Diseases and Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous
Brian “Adam” Hajovsky was born and raised in Fort Worth with his three brothers. He obtained his Medical Degree at Texas Tech before going to the University of Florida for Ophthalmology residency. He completed his Retina Fellowship at Retina and Vitreous of Texas in Houston. After education and training, he was happy to move back home and joined Ophthalmology Associates in 2005.
Adam enjoys spending time with his family.
- Undergraduate: Texas Tech University, 1995, Lubbock, Texas
- Medical School: 1999 Texas Tech College of Medicine, Lubbock, Texas
- Internship: 2000 Internal Medicine, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- Residency: 2003 Ophthalmology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Fellowship: 2005 Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, Retina and Vitreous of Texas, Texas Medical Center, Houston, Texas
Honors & Awards
- 2003 Resident of the Year, University of Florida, Dept. of Ophthalmology
- 2000 Outstanding First Year Resident, Texas Tech, Dept. of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2005
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmic Executives
Hospital Staff Appointments
- Texas Health Harris Methodist
- Park Hill Surgery Center
- Physical Fitness, Power Boating