Judy Myers, O.D.
Fort Worth Optometrist
Dr. Judy Myers was raised in Benbrook, a small suburb west of downtown Fort Worth. After high school, she attended the University of Texas at Arlington and received a Bachelor of Science in Physics in 2005.
She received her Doctorate of Optometry from Nova Southeastern University in 2011 and then completed a residency at the Wainwright Memorial VAMC and Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute focusing on Ocular Disease and Surgical Co-Management in Walla Walla, WA.
In addition to furthering her clinical knowledge and skills, she recently obtained further certification by passing the Advanced Competency of Medical Optometry (ACMO) exam.
Dr. Myers is married to Carson Myers and they currently live in north Fort Worth. They enjoy cooking together and spending time with friends and family.
- Born in Elmendorf, Alaska
- Hometown: Benbrook, Texas
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Arlington, Texas
- Optometry School: NOVA Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Residency: Wainwright Memorial Veteran’s Medical Center, Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute, Walla Walla, Washington
Texas Optometric Association, American Optometric Association