John Parchue, M.D.
Diseases and Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous
Dr. Parchue has worked with the United States Public Health Service and the National Health Service Corporation. He has received awards for his work with the Public Health Service and for excellence in ophthalmology at GWU. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Retina Specialists, and the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
- Born in Niagara Falls, NY
- Medical School: 1986 George Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship: 1987 Brown University Department of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island
- Residency: 1997 George Washington University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: 1999 Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas